EventsThe must-attend events for sports nutrition professionals
Food Matters Live 20 – 22 November 2018
Food Matters Live is the UK’s only cross-sector event bringing together the food and drink industry, retailers, foodservice providers, government and those working in nutrition, to enable collaboration and innovation to support a sustainable food landscape for the future.
Food Matters Live provides a platform for thought-provoking, cross-sector debate and encourages cross-sector collaboration and includes:
- 800 leading organisations forming a carefully curated exhibition
- 400 speakers participating in the conference and seminar programme
- 100 free to attend conference and seminar sessions
- Enter into the inaugral Food Matters Live Awards
- Special events including Match, Meet the Buyer, the Food Matters Live Awards ceremony and the Free From Eating Out Awards.
- A series of special events presenting visitors and exhibitors with unique networking and business opportunities
- Thousands of visitors from a range of professions and disciplines, including food science and manufacturing, R&D, food marketing and brand management, retailing, nutrition and public health
Register for FREE and find out more at www.foodmatterslive.com