EventsThe must-attend events for sports nutrition professionals
Food Matters Live 20 – 22 November 2018
Food Matters Live is the UK’s only cross-sector event bringing together the food and drink industry, retailers, foodservice providers, government and those working in nutrition, to enable collaboration and innovation to support a sustainable food landscape for the future.
Food Matters Live provides a platform for thought-provoking, cross-sector debate and encourages cross-sector collaboration and includes:
- 800 leading organisations forming a carefully curated exhibition
- 400 speakers participating in the conference and seminar programme
- 100 free to attend conference and seminar sessions
- Enter into the inaugral Food Matters Live Awards
- Special events including Match, Meet the Buyer, the Food Matters Live Awards ceremony and the Free From Eating Out Awards.
- A series of special events presenting visitors and exhibitors with unique networking and business opportunities
- Thousands of visitors from a range of professions and disciplines, including food science and manufacturing, R&D, food marketing and brand management, retailing, nutrition and public health
Register for FREE and find out more at www.foodmatterslive.com
International Sport and Exercise Nutrition Conference
18-20 December 2018, Newcastle University
ISENC 2018 has a packed conference programme over the 3 days focusing on dual Performance: Exercise & Health themes. The world’s leading experts will give their insights into the effects of diet and exercise on health and performance. Leading international speakers will present the latest evidence and encourage discussion and interaction.
The Conference is a high-level educational event, endorsed by BDA, SENr and AfN, for sports nutritionists, personal trainers and any professional interested in sports nutrition. Delegates will gain greater knowledge and receive comprehensive tips, advice and practical help from leading global experts.
Register for any day or the whole 3 days, with discounts for students. Find out more and register at www.isenc.org